Learn more about soft washing and its many great benefits for your home.
If you want to give your home’s exterior a thorough clean, you may have heard about soft washing. But what exactly is soft washing and how does it work? Soft washing is an exterior cleaning method that relies on a proprietary cleaning solution that removes the contaminants that cause dirt buildup and staining, like moss, mold, algae, and other organic matter.
Soft washing is a low-pressure solution to cleaning your Macon, Georgia home that prevents damage while removing buildup and provides long-lasting results. This means algae and other organic material won’t come back right away after you have us clean. And because we use less pressure when soft washing, there’s less impact on your home’s exterior surfaces, causing less damage over time.
At ASI Softwash, we’re trained and certified through SoftWash Systems, and we use specialized equipment for cleaning. We can give advice on the right service for your exterior cleaning needs. We can also do restoration work on certain jobs, like on your gutters, for example.
Here are just a few of the reasons why we highly recommend soft washing over other exterior cleaning methods:
- Gentler on surfaces—Because soft washing uses a combination of biodegradable soaps and solutions along with gentle pressure, it won’t harm your home’s exterior surfaces.
- Results that last—Soft washing breaks down contaminants at their source, so the results last four to six times longer than other types of exterior cleaning.
- A truly clean exterior—By eliminating the contaminants and microbes staining the surfaces on your home, you’ll get the best-looking house on your street.
- Less water—Soft washing uses less water than other types of exterior cleaning methods.
- Eliminate buildup—With soft washing, you can make nearly any surface of your property’s exterior look like new again.
When soft washing, our team can clean the following surfaces and more:
- Asphalt shingles
- Cedar shingles
- Engineered wood
- Stonework and brick
We can soft wash your roof, siding, brick and stone exteriors, driveways, walkways, patios, pavers, pool decks, parking pads and parking lots, fences, decks, pergolas, gazebos, windows, gutters, solar panels, awnings, and signs. To learn more about soft washing and how it can benefit your property, contact us today.